- Are there any positions you think are un-necessary in your current organization, which you would like to change?
- How about using your senior superintendents as manager/mentor, where they could take on the project manager roll while mentoring a young, up and coming superintendent. Could this be beneficial to both the veteran and rookie super?
- Would the experience of the super make him a better manager then someone without field knowledge?
- Would you place the Coach in the center to bridge the gaps?
- Would you place the Foreman in the higher level since they are on the front line and are more hands on then the rest of the Hierarchy?
- If you had the chance, how would you change it?