- Form height- Do you have to support bolts from the bottom or the top.
- Support materials- wood, metal, reinforcing etc...
- Span from support to bolts- avoid sagging templates.
- Bolt size, projection and count- to determine strength, count and type of supports
- Form Deflection- adding extra kickers to the formwork at the same location as the bolt setting supports, to avoid movement.
When deciding on anchor bolt setting and supports there's a lot to consider. One important factor is the support for the templates. The key to accuracy and efficiency is planning ahead. Below are some things to consider when deciding how to support anchor bolt settings: