1. Create a template and eliminate building the same sheet over and over
2. Break big items down into actionable task; don’t take on too much focus on what's really important and measure/track those items.
3. Streamline the process let others help out so you don’t have to spend time coming up with tracking tools.
4. Have a to-do list of at the most three items at a time, to-do list that are a page long, are nothing but a wish list that ends up forgotten. Focus on three items at a time.
5. Find a great app test it out and if it's simple to use then it will save you time and money and will be well worth the cost.