First what's the main task: Pour Footings. But when you start looking through the details and notice anchor bolts with 16-bolt pattern and 1-1/2" plate top and bottom along with added rebar stirrups throughout. Knowing this will change your install sequence to work with the reinforcing.
Ask yourself what steps are needed to pour footings?
- Anchor Bolts
Now that you have a simple outline of the steps needed to complete the task break it down.
What needs to happen for the excavation?
What needs to happen for the Formwork?
1. Excavation Complete.
2. Layout formwork.
What needs to happen for the Rebar?
1. Formwork and grades established.
2. Anchor bolt-working slab poured.
3. Anchor bolts installed.
What needs to happen for the Anchor Bolts?
1. Working slab poured.
3. Support installed for templates.
4. Reinforcing around bolts.
So your sequencing should be:
1. Layout the hole, get the dirt contractors to X-out the footing.
2. Layout the footing for carpenters.
3. Carpenters form footing and establish grade.
4. Working slabs for anchor bolts poured.
5. Anchor bolts installed with bottom template only.
6. Reinforcing installed.
7. Anchor bolts top template installed.
8. Final check, inspection.
9. Pour Footings.
It does not have to be difficult; it can be as simple as you make it. However, it takes planning and coordination in order to be successful. So take the time and put the effort in, then enjoy the payoff of creating a nice workflow for your crew.