About Kevin Henrie
" I've been fortunate to have worked with men who love what they do. I plan on improving what they've taught me and my experience in the field".
General Foreman: Kevin Henrie
Kevin Henrie's Experience
- 1997 apprentice carpenter with Layton construction...my first job was a tilt –up.
- Sweets Candy Factory
- LDS seismic upgrade stake house
- LDS Conference Center
- Original Ski jumps, Park City, Utah.
- Huntsman cancer phase 1 parking garage, Salt Lake City
- Ritz Carlton Hotel and Club, Vail Colorado
- LDS church history library. Salt Lake City, Utah
- Capitol final phase..landscape concrete. Salt Lake City, Utah
- Original Riverton hospital, Riverton, Utah
- City Creek Tower 5 (lead)
- City Creek cascades and creeks(foreman/lead)
- Provo Heritage Dorms(lead) First Phase
- BYU Marriot Center Upgrade
- Ambulatory Garage (foreman)
- Blding 15 Provo Heritage Second Phase Dorms(foreman)
- Current Project: Neuroworx (General Foreman)
- Keep a clean, organized safe worksite at all times.
- Make sure my men have the correct information and tools all in close vicinity to complete the work in safe and efficient way.
- Teach my men everything the right way and give opportunity for growth.
- "Evolve or be left behind" is my motto. Be safe and hope to see you on the “Next Big One”.
to General Foreman! He is currently working on the Neuroworx Rehabilitation Building Sandy, Utah.