About Dan Lebeda :
What Makes Dan Great!
Dan is a true leader, who inspires us to do our best.
Dan Lebeda countinues to not only improve himself, but everyone around him.
Dan Is one of the best I have worked for, he take the time to help me better myself and gain an understanding of what it is we are actually building.
I started as a laborer and worked my way up to foreman in five years.
Completed AGC Carpentry Apprenticeship 2005.
Worked on a number of schools, learning all aspects of concrete: form setting, placement, flatwork, steel erection, connecting, welding, and operating heavy equipment.
- Foreman on South Davis Rec. Center.
- Foreman on Snow Horse Elementary.
- Foreman on Whitman Hotel seismic upgrade
· 2007-2009 Granite Construction
- Lead carpenter on an award winning bridge, located on Riverdale road over I-84
- Lead carpenter on Star project at Chevron refinery.
· 2009-Current Jacobsen Construction
- Lead carpenter on City Creek- Regent tower, block 75 landscape.
- Lead carpenter on BYU housing phase 5 and 6.
- Foreman on PCMC parking structure and outpatient building.
- General Foreman on Budge Clinic structural concrete.
- General Foreman on Draper Pointe building one concrete.
- Currently finishing concrete on Draper Pointe building three.
Dan is constantly thinking out of the box, looking for ways we can all improve as a team.