I love working for Ryan! He takes the time to help us understand what needs to be accomplished, then asks for feedback from all of us. When Ryan is in charge we know we will exceed expectations.
- Merit medical- Laborer.
- Grand lodge- Apprentice.
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard Training Facility- Apprentice.
- The National Guard Readiness Center- Apprentice.
- The Regant at City Creek Center- Carpenter.
- Retail space pavers at City Creek- Carpenter.
- Beehive Clothing Seismic upgrade- Carpenter.
- Rio Tinto Sprung building and restroom- Carpenter.
- The Ambulatory Care PCMC parking garage- Lead.
- 1800 Contacts Remodel- Lead.
- U of U Mid Valley Health Center- Carpenter Foreman.
- Riverton Hospital Expansion- Carpenter Foreman.
Ryan is continually trying to improve not only himself, but everyone around him. He is well organized and takes the time needed to properly plan the work to lead his crew to success. Expectations are high for Ryan and his future in the construction industry.