- Daily Objective: set clear expectation, what’s expected to be done by the end of the day?
- Description: give thorough, detailed direction needed for the task; ask for any suggestions or ideas that will help simplify/quicken the process.
- Delegation: Assign responsibilities for every task, ensuring nothing gets missed. The whole point of a morning meeting is to avoid any delays or stoppages that will interfere with crew flow.
- Deadlines: break down every step of the task, giving deadlines needed for each step to hit your goals.
- Dedication: ask for their commitment to work as a team striving to hit their target goals. Show enthusiasm as if you have already hit the goal. Emphasize the importance of success and what comes next.
Morning crew meeting provide a perfect platform for a successful day when done properly. How you convey your message will decide how they perform! For example, if you use I in all your sentences then it will be YOU trying to get everyone to perform. If you use the word WE, then it becomes a TEAM pushing together to achieve the goals. Don't waste a prime opportunity to motivate, communicate and collaborate that a quick daily crew meeting offers.